Monday, December 5

the incomprehensible

lately i've been wondering about you
your timing seems irrational and flawed
lately i've been thinking 'whats he up to?'
and altogether forgetting you are God
your methods are incomprehensible
trusting is just too suspensful
and all i want is clarity from your mouth
so i sit and wait and kneel and pray
that one day you'll be easier to understand
i've prayed this prayer a million times unanswered
its hard to know why you allow this wrong
but this i heard from some poetic shepherd
that you O lord are loving and you're strong
so i'll trust the incomprehensible
leaning on your steadfast faithful arms
and learning patience as i go
here i am, i'll wait and kneel and pray
teach me lord to seek your will with all my heart
despite my constant doubts and fears, you remain
more faithful than a faithful brother can sustain
though all companions fail me and all prayers seem lost
my boasting steadfast will remain in Jesus' cross
my only need is your affection my air your love
my life i place at your direction, You will be enough
let my joy be a constand witness of your grace
until i cross the bar and see you face to face
-Simon Hoskyn

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that song. so good. so true.

9:49 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rom 3:25-26 says that God leaves the wrongs of this life unjudged to demonstrate his justice.

Does that seem contradictory?

Remember that you deserve death.
He will forgive all who believe on Jesus.
If He were to judge now, it would stop Him from forgiving later.

5:39 PM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger Desiree said...

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kindom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, an shall say all manner of evil against you falsly, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so prosecuted they the prophets which were before you.

That was Matthew 5:3
It's what I think about when horrible things are happeneing to me. It really helps. But I still get pissy, I'm hoping that'll stop soon. I'm glad you posted that, it was a nice reminder.

5:49 PM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://cjzfprha.com/xzab/pnuw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mxejarub.com/wcff/larx.html]Cool site[/url]

4:18 AM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://cjzfprha.com/xzab/pnuw.html | http://upmgiudl.com/fcsx/tlll.html

4:19 AM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home